The only four-star 9000L heavy duty winch on the market
Whether you’re out in the bush, or cruising on the beach you’ll have peace of mind knowing you’ve fitted a Premier 9000L Winch. Getting stuck happens to the best of us, and you can get yourself, and your mates out fast with this heavy duty, reliable and tough winch.
- Genuine 4.6 horsepower unit – rated at the drum.
- Solid steel tie rods for added strength.
- Motor, gearbox and shaft are all supported by 5 sealed roller bearings, making a much stronger shaft.
- Larger brake diameter and the location at the outer end of the drive shaft prevents excess heat build-up in the drum, enabling safe use of plasma rope.
- Cable drum has thicker walls for added strength.
- The gears are heat-treated, which is a tougher hardening process.
- Fits most bull bars easily.
- Hand controller is ergonomic and has a long 5m lead and protected rocker switch.
- The rotating ring gear clutch has a steel, not weaker alloy, casing and is far less susceptible to jamming.
- The clevis hook on the cable end has a spring loaded ‘keeper’ making it much safer than those without.
- Cable-end anchor is located in the machined groove in the cable drum, retained by the allen-head grub screw
- Cable plug munt screwed (not riveted) to solenoid. Longer motor to controller cables for better choice of controller location.
Why install a Premier Winch?
- Heavy duty series wound motor gives high torque and fast line speed.
- 3 stage planetary gearbox delivers the most reliable and durable performance even under worst conditions.
- Patented automatic cone brake holds full load easily. The greater the load on the wire rope, the greater amount of brake force is applied by the mechanism.
- Rotating ring gear free spool designed to pull and turn for rapid wire rope payout.